- If you accumulate draft videos in TikTok, you can select and delete unwanted clips.
- Open the Drafts folder and then tap Select to choose the videos you want to remove.
- The iPhone has a Select all button, but on Android you’ll need to choose all the videos one at a time.
When you’re creating videos on TikTok, it doesn’t take long to accumulate a lot of false starts, bad takes, and other unwanted videos in your drafts folder. Over time, that can clog up your phone’s storage, so you might want to occasionally delete your TikTok drafts. Whether you have an iPhone or Android device, you can do this with just a few taps.
How to delete drafts on TikTok
1. In the TikTok app, tap your profiles icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Make sure the video feed tab is selected, then tap your drafts folder.
3. On the Drafts page, tap Select at the top right.
4. Tap the video you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple drafts at once, tap each one – you’ll see a red checkmark appear in each selected photo.
5. After you’ve made all your selections, tap Delete at the bottom of the screen and confirm you want to do this by tapping Delete in the pop-up window.
To leave this page without deleting anything, tap Cancel on iPhone. If you’re using Android, tap Select a second time, and then you’ll be able to tap the Bake arrow to go back to the previous page.